la taverne galactique Index du Forum

la taverne galactique Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Discussion ..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la taverne galactique Index du Forum -> Bienvenue à tous -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
warrramb
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Discussion .. Répondre en citant

Discussion .. > bit.ly/25euq5L

Profile,,and,,User,,Settings,,15,,What,,are,,Profile,,and,,User,,Settings?,,How,,do,,I,,edit,,my,,Profile?,,How,,do,,I,,add,,a,,Profile,,picture?,,How,,do,,I,,change,,my,,User,,Settings?,,How,,do,,I,,change,,the,,language,,preference,,in,,my,,user,,account?,,How,,do,,I,,set,,a,,time,,zone,,in,,my,,User,,Settings?,,How,,do,,I,,change,,my,,login,,password?,,How,,do,,I,,add,,contact,,methods,,to,,receive,,notifications?,,How,,do,,I,,set,,my,,Notification,,Preferences?,,How,,do,,I,,add,,an,,additional,,email,,address,,as,,a,,contact,,method,,in,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,change,,my,,default,,email,,address?,,How,,do,,I,,reset,,my,,password?,,How,,do,,I,,add,,a,,text,,(SMS),,contact,,method,,in,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,view,,course,,content,,offline,,as,,an,,ePub,,file?,,How,,do,,I,,manage,,new,,features,,in,,my,,user,,account?,,Chat,,,3,,,What,,,is,,,Chat?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,use,,,Chat,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,view,,,Chat,,,history?,,,Discussions,,,can,,,play,,,a,,,valuable,,,role,,,in,,,lecture,,,courses,,,,seminars,,,,quiz,,,sections,,,,labs,,,,studios,,,and,,,a,,,variety,,,of,,,other,,,settingsa,,,discussion,,,group/document,,,More,,,examplesThere,,,was,,,some,,,lively,,,discussion,,,at,,,the,,,meeting."Can,,,we,,,move,,,on,,,to,,,the,,,next,,,item,,,for,,,discussion,,,,please?"Management,,,are,,,having,,,discussions,,,with,,,the,,,union,,,about,,,possible,,,redundancies.This,,,discussion,,,has,,,raised,,,many,,,important,,,issues.Her,,,remarks,,,on,,,the,,,employment,,,question,,,led,,,to,,,a,,,heated,,,discussionClarify,and,summarize,key,points,during,the,discussion:Instructor,topics,Use,the,Discussions,tool,in,your,course,to,encourage,users,to,share,thoughts,on,course,material,with,their,peersAsking,for,three,reasons,makes,students,feel,that,you,are,fishing,for,pre-conceived,answers,,and,they,will,respond,accordingly:,Well,,I,dont,know,if,this,is,what,you,want,,but&,Asking,one,question,and,getting,an,answer,,then,asking,a,second,question,of,a,second,student,and,getting,an,answer,is,like,playing,verbal,ping,pongWikipediaFrom,,,Late,,,Latin,,,discussi,,,,from,,,Latin,,,discutiPages,14,What,are,Pages,for,instructors?,How,do,I,use,the,Pages,Index,Page?,How,do,I,use,Draft,State,in,Pages?,How,do,I,create,a,new,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,change,the,name,of,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,edit,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,delete,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,upload,a,PDF,to,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,link,to,other,Canvas,pages,in,my,course?,How,do,I,set,a,Front,Page,for,my,course?,How,do,I,embed,a,video,in,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,create,a,file,link,in,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,view,the,history,of,a,page,in,my,course?,How,do,I,start,a,Google+,Hangout,On,Air,in,my,Canvas,course?,This,gives,students,time,to,think,and,shows,them,that,you,care,more,about,their,learning,than,about,the,speed,of,their,responsesLegalEtymology[edit]Ask,,questions,,requiring,,students,,to,,explain,,relationships,,among,,the,,units,,of,,information,,and,,to,,form,,general,,conceptsThis,,,gives,,,each,,,student,,,an,,,opportunity,,,to,,,think,,,about,,,and,,,respond,,,to,,,the,,,topicDetermine,,goals,,based,,on,,an,,assessment,,of,,what,,material,,students,,already,,understand,,and,,the,,areas,,that,,they,,need,,to,,exploreSynonyms[edit]Computer,,,Specifications,,,4,,,What,,,are,,,the,,,basic,,,computer,,,specifications,,,for,,,Canvas?,,,Which,,,browsers,,,does,,,Canvas,,,support?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,clear,,,my,,,browser,,,cache,,,on,,,a,,,Mac?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,clear,,,my,,,browser,,,cache,,,on,,,a,,,PC?,,,Link,to,this,page:,Facebook,Twitter,.Middle,,French[edit]Since,,discussions,,depend,,upon,,students,,willingness,,to,,talk,,to,,each,,other,,,its,,important,,to,,create,,a,,classroom,,atmosphere,,in,,which,,students,,feel,,secure,,in,,offering,,their,,opinions,,for,,public,,scrutinyDiscussionEtymology[edit]For,,more,,on,,questioning,,strategies,,see:,,IDEA,,Paper,,#31:,,Answering,,and,,Asking,,Questions,,(PDF),,,by,,William,,Cashin,,,IDEA,,Center,,,Kansas,,State,,UniversityFrom,Late,Latin,discussi,,from,Latin,discutitalk,,debate,,argument,,conference,,exchange,,review,,conversation,,consideration,,dialogue,,consultation,,seminar,,discourse,,deliberation,,symposium,,colloquy,,confabulation,There,was,a,discussion,about,the,wording,of,the,report.2Tell,,students,,what,,you,,expect,,the,,discussions,,to,,accomplishCourse,,Import,,Tool,,14,,What,,is,,the,,Course,,Import,,Tool?,,How,,do,,I,,copy,,a,,Canvas,,course?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,another,,Canvas,,course?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,a,,Canvas,,course,,export,,package?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,Bb,,Vista/CE,,,WebCT,,6+,,into,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,Moodle,,into,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,Angel,,into,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,Common,,Cartridge,,or,,Blackboard,,6/7/8/9,,into,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,content,,from,,Desire,,2,,Learn,,(D2L),,into,,Canvas?,,How,,do,,I,,export,,a,,Canvas,,course?,,How,,do,,I,,select,,specific,,content,,as,,part,,of,,a,,course,,import?,,How,,do,,I,,import,,Thin,,Common,,Cartridge,,files,,as,,separate,,modules?,,How,,do,,I,,adjust,,events,,and,,due,,dates,,in,,a,,course,,import?,,How,,do,,I,,view,,the,,status,,of,,current,,and,,prior,,course,,imports?,,One,,,three-step,,,approach,,,to,,,developing,,,questions,,,is:Contents,1,English,1.1,Etymology,1.2,Pronunciation,1.3,Noun,1.3.1,Related,terms,1.3.2,Translations,2,French,2.1,Etymology,2.2,Pronunciation,2.3,Noun,2.3.1,Synonyms,2.4,External,links,3,Middle,French,3.1,Etymology,3.2,Noun,4,Old,French,4.1,Etymology,4.2,Noun,For,example,,suppose,you,are,discussing,Platos,RepublicConversations,17,What,is,Conversations?,How,do,I,use,Conversations?,How,do,I,find,my,unread,messages,in,Conversations?,How,do,I,filter,Conversations?,How,do,I,star,Conversations?,How,do,I,compose,and,send,a,message?,How,do,I,send,a,message,to,an,entire,class,as,an,instructor?,How,do,I,attach,a,file,to,a,message?,How,do,I,attach,a,media,comment,to,a,message?,How,do,I,reply,to,a,message,in,Conversations?,How,do,I,privately,respond,to,an,individual,in,a,larger,Conversation?,How,do,I,reply,to,submission,comments,in,Conversations?,How,do,I,forward,a,message,from,a,Conversation?,How,do,I,add,new,people,to,an,existing,Conversation?,How,do,I,delete,a,Conversation?,How,do,I,delete,a,message,from,a,Conversation?,How,do,I,archive,a,Conversation?,Discussions,,,35,,,What,,,are,,,Discussions,,,for,,,instructors?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,use,,,the,,,Discussions,,,Index,,,Page?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,use,,,Draft,,,State,,,in,,,Discussions?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,pin,,,a,,,Discussion,,,in,,,the,,,Index,,,Page?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,close,,,a,,,Discussion,,,for,,,comments,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,What,,,is,,,the,,,difference,,,between,,,Announcements,,,and,,,Discussions?,,,What,,,is,,,the,,,difference,,,between,,,threaded,,,and,,,focused,,,Discussions?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,create,,,a,,,Discussion,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,edit,,,a,,,Discussion,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,delete,,,a,,,Discussion,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,create,,,a,,,Group,,,Discussion,,,for,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,assign,,,a,,,Graded,,,Discussion,,,to,,,an,,,individual,,,student,,,or,,,course,,,section?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,assign,,,a,,,Graded,,,Discussion,,,to,,,a,,,course,,,group?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,enable,,,a,,,podcast,,,feed,,,for,,,a,,,Discussion,,,topic,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,delay,,,posting,,,a,,,Discussion,,,topic,,,until,,,a,,,specified,,,date,,,in,,,my,,,course?,,,How,,,can,,,I,,,require,,,students,,,to,,,post,,,to,,,a,,,Discussion,,,before,,,they,,,see,,,replies?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,view,,,and,,,sort,,,Discussion,,,replies,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,reply,,,to,,,a,,,Discussion,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,allow,,,students,,,to,,,like,,,replies,,,in,,,a,,,discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,like,,,a,,,Discussion,,,reply?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,allow,,,students,,,to,,,attach,,,files,,,to,,,a,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,allow,,,students,,,to,,,start,,,a,,,new,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,allow,,,students,,,to,,,edit,,,and,,,delete,,,their,,,own,,,Discussion,,,posts?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,edit,,,or,,,delete,,,student,,,Discussion,,,posts?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,attach,,,a,,,file,,,to,,,a,,,Discussion,,,reply,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,link,,,to,,,a,,,YouTube,,,video,,,in,,,a,,,Discussion,,,reply,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,embed,,,an,,,image,,,in,,,a,,,Discussion,,,reply,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,mark,,,Discussion,,,posts,,,as,,,read,,,or,,,unread,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,tell,,,Canvas,,,to,,,not,,,automatically,,,mark,,,my,,,Discussion,,,replies,,,as,,,read?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,subscribe,,,to,,,a,,,Discussion,,,as,,,an,,,instructor?,,,What,,,is,,,a,,,peer,,,review,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,create,,,a,,,peer,,,review,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,manually,,,assign,,,peer,,,reviews,,,for,,,a,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,automatically,,,assign,,,peer,,,reviews,,,for,,,a,,,Discussion?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,set,,,up,,,a,,,graded,,,discussion,,,to,,,be,,,sent,,,to,,,my,,,Student,,,Information,,,System,,,(SIS)?,,,External,Apps,(LTI),10,What,are,LTI,Tools,(External,Apps)?,How,do,I,add,an,External,App,in,my,course?,What,is,the,App,Center?,How,do,I,use,the,App,Center,in,my,course?,How,do,I,configure,an,External,App,for,a,course,using,a,URL?,How,do,I,configure,an,External,App,for,a,course,using,XML?,How,do,I,manually,configure,an,External,App,for,a,course?,How,do,I,add,an,External,App,as,an,assignment,submission,type?,How,do,I,add,an,External,App,that,creates,a,Course,Navigation,Link?,How,do,I,add,an,External,App,that,creates,a,Rich,Content,Editor,button?,Noun[edit]'argument'Don't,use,discussion,to,refer,to,a,disagreement,between,people,,especially,one,that,results,in,them,shouting,angrily,at,each,otherdiscussion,→,,diskuse,diskussion,Diskussion,,deliberacin,,discusin,keskustelu,discussion,rasprava,discussione,,,discussie,diskusjon,dyskusja,discusso,,diskussion,,konuma,s,tho,lun,discussion,nConferences,,,15,,,What,,,are,,,Conferences,,,for,,,instructors?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,create,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,create,,,a,,,long-running,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,delete,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,edit,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,record,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,start,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,use,,,the,,,Conference,,,interface?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,join,,,a,,,Conference,,,that,,,has,,,already,,,started?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,conclude,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,share,,,my,,,desktop,,,in,,,the,,,Conference,,,interface?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,add,,,files,,,to,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,start,,,a,,,poll,,,in,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,automatically,,,create,,,a,,,poll,,,using,,,a,,,presentation,,,in,,,a,,,Conference?,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,take,,,a,,,poll,,,in,,,a,,,Conference?,,,ThesaurusGlobal,Navigation,12,How,do,I,log,in,to,Canvas?,How,do,I,use,the,Dashboard?,(Legacy,UI),How,do,I,use,the,Dashboard?,(New,Canvas,UI),How,do,I,view,Grades,in,the,Dashboard?,(New,Canvas,UI),How,do,I,use,the,Global,Navigation,Menu?,(Legacy,UI),How,do,I,use,the,Global,Navigation,Menu?,(New,Canvas,UI),How,do,I,view,my,Canvas,courses?,How,do,I,customize,my,Course,list?,How,do,I,create,a,nickname,for,my,course?,(New,Canvas,UI),How,do,I,view,my,institution's,Public,Course,Index?,How,do,I,get,help,with,Canvas?,How,do,I,log,out,of,Canvas?, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la taverne galactique Index du Forum -> Bienvenue à tous -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange